The Internationalization of Education has meant that even in the more remote regions of the World, Students can take an internationally recognized Test. A Test that allows them to qualify and compete on an equal level, with other students, Internationally.As the World gets smaller with online educational tools and testing, this trend should continue, standardizing an International Education for anyone, no matter were they live.1. CIPAT
CIPAT is a Primary Education program launched by Cambridge from the UK. This program Internationalizes basic primary qualifications in the Sciences, English and Mathematics. Cambridge in recent years are continually expanding their testing centers to many Countries outside the UK.
2. CHECKPOINTCHECKPOINT is a secondary Educational program launched by Cambridge for Secondary students. CHECKPOINT primarily offers an International qualification in the Sciences, English, Mathematics and other subjects.
3. IELTSIELTS is one of the more popular English programs for Students who want to study in an English speaking Country at College level. IELTS covers standard, ongoing subjects that Students in a College may have to cover in their studies. IELTS does not offer a passing grade, only a score based on a Test conducted in your home Country. This score is often a compulsory requirement to enter certain Colleges, and Universities around the world.
4. TOEFL iBTTOEFL iBT is an International Test that American based Educational Institutes recognize, which is score based. TOEFL iBT Test Centers are located throughout the World, and the Test itself is online. In recent years students prefer IELTS, citing more Countries recognize it as an International qualification.
5 IFB CoursesIn many cases students outside English speaking Countries who are accepted into an English speaking College or University, still have to take a compulsory Foundation course before they start their first year at University. Many internationally recognized IFB courses are available in their home countries, as many Colleges and Universities expand Internationally.
6. TAFEAustralia is one of the more popular Countries for qualified Immigrants. TAFE is an Australian based Trade rather than academic qualification. TAFE courses have expanded outside Australia, and qualify skilled people for non- academic jobs.
7. GMATIn order to qualify to take an MBA in some Countries, Students need to take a GMAT course to ‘qualify’ for entrance to a traditional University or College. GMAT is score based, and the score determines what College could accept you.Many of these International qualifications have expanded through the years to become net based, and even based in emerging Countries around the World. Education has globalized, and with these qualifications creates an International standard in Education.A standard that allows students in emerging Countries to qualify on the same footing as students in more developed Countries, creating an emerging Internationalization of traditional Education once only based on local Education, rather than internationally.